Silent Reverie

A look into the ramblings of an otherwise dull girl.

Friday, February 04, 2005

A boring realization

As I sifted through the pages of other people's blogs today I came to find myself exceptionally boring. Some people have extraordinary & exciting lives (or else, they're really good liars). Others have witty commentaries on life in general or the world around them. Personally, I don't think I can be that smart AND funny at the same time.

Honestly. I'm impressed.

Either these people have no real responsibilty that keeps them busy or they spend way too much time finessing their words to make themselves sound better. In either case, I find them amusing.

I just don't think I'll be that entertaining. Not to say that I'm not capable of coming up with something funny now and again... But in general, I'm pretty average. To tell the truth, I'm a little depressed about it.

Perhaps now that I've started this blog I'll tap into the creativity that I know is lurking somewhere in my subconscious... God, let's hope so anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home