Silent Reverie

A look into the ramblings of an otherwise dull girl.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

At the risk of alienating my fellow femmes...

Women are crazy. I can say this because I am one. Certifiable. Loca. Insane. Men, I know you will agree (even if in secret because you are afraid of our wrath). And you deserve to! How can we expect you to understand us when we don't even understand ourselves? We are queens of irrationality... and I'm not even going to blame this on PMS. (A first, I know.) There are times when I truly feel like I'm not in control of myself. I cry hysterically and don't know why. I ramble about things insignificant and then say that's not what I'm upset about. I ask myself why I'm crying and I just don't know... But damn it, somebody better console me! And it snowballs.... out of control... I know in my head that I should stop - but I don't listen to myself. I'm stubborn like that.

Guys- you'll just have to forgive us. We're fucking nuts! (And we hate it more than you do!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home